Interested in joining the ENZED Fitness team?
ENZED Fitness is where specific muscle group training meets functional fitness training and real people see real results.
Our gym is a platform that allows members of all shapes and sizes to launch their fitness journey for incredible results with no judgement. Our purpose is to create a gym and cultivate a community that will serve members at any stage of their fitness journey.
We are looking for trainers who:
- want to motivate and educate people to achieve maximum results
- are eager to learn and develop their skill set
- are experienced in weights and functional training
- have passion and/or experience in the group training space
- are energetic and have a bright personality
- are passionate about the fitness industry
- want to be part of a team that leaves judgement and society’s stereotypes at the door
- have a minimum Cert III in Fitness, First Aid, CPR
- Mornings before 7.30am
- Afternoons after 4.30am
- Saturday morning before 8.30am
Key Personal Attributes:
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on member experience. A punctual and enthusiastic leader who critically assesses their own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with all members. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well-presented. Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with all staff and be a team-player.
- Must have min Cert 3 in fitness
- Must have appropriate visa to allow work in Australia
- Must have up to date Senior First Aid and CPR
- Submit a Cover letter telling us why you think you will be a great fit
- List your Availabilities from the class times above
- Attach your Resume
Send all 3 of these to info@ENZEDFitness.com.au
Bennetts Green, NSW, Australia